- MoneyWatch: Google plans to sell wireless phone service directly to customers; job cuts are coming at American Express
According to the Wall Street Journal, Google would offer discounted data plans using the Sprint and T-Mobile networks. And, American Express says it will lay off 4,000 workers, about 6% of it's staff, over the course of the year. ...
CBS News. Tue, 30 Mar 2021 00:31:10 -0400.
- Sprint and Verizon compete over affordable cell phone plans
Sprint is launching a new plan that covers ten lines for $100 a month, and customers will get $350 for switching to the provider. Verizon is fighting back with its own deal of $60 a month for unlimited talk and text. ...
CBS News. Wed, 24 Mar 2021 03:38:11 -0400.
- Telecom Stock Roundup: T-Mobile & Motorola Surpass Earnings Estimates & More
While T-Mobile (TMUS) beats earnings estimates on synergies from Sprint merger, Motorola (MSI) trumps earnings estimates on strong operational performance.
Supriyo Bose. Zacks. Thu, 13 Aug 2020 15:16:00 GMT.
- T-Mobile has merged with Sprint. Here's what it means for your devices - CNET
First off, don't worry: Your Sprint phone will continue to work.
Eli Blumenthal. CNET. Thu, 02 Apr 2020 12:00:00 +0000.
- T-Mobile CFO says $37B merger with Sprint will rewrite 'rules of wireless'
The merger will form a third telecommunications juggernaut, one large enough to take on AT&T, Verizon and the major cable companies.
Tony Lystra. American City Business Journals. Fri, 13 Mar 2020 17:18:17 +0000.
- 5G-capable Windows 10 PCs are coming to Sprint, Verizon, EE
Qualcomm has announced the phone networks/carriers that will be offering 5G-capable Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered Windows 10 PCs.In the US, Verizon and Sprint
Dan Grabham. Pocket Lint. Tue, 25 Feb 2020 20:52:06 +0000.
- Why T-Mobile's deal with Sprint could be the warmup to a wild decade of mergers
T-Mobile's deal with Sprint may be the final chapter of the 4G-LTE era. The 5G era could usher in a new wave of telecommunications consolidation highlighted by the combination of wireless and cable companies.
CNBC. Wed, 12 Feb 2020 21:36:47 GMT.
- US telecoms giants get $26bn takeover green light
A judge ruled that the merger of T-Mobile US and Sprint would not mean higher prices for customers.
BBC News. Wed, 12 Feb 2020 02:25:28 GMT.
- Judge Rules That T-Mobile Can Acquire Sprint
The deal would reduce the number of big national carriers from four to three. Dish Network says it will build a replacement, but skeptics doubt its commitment.
Klint Finley. Wired. Tue, 11 Feb 2020 21:53:40 +0000.
- Federal Judge Removes Last Big Hurdle for T-Mobile and Sprint Merger
On Tuesday a federal judge approved the merger of T-Mobile and Sprint, rejecting claims from more than a dozen states and consumer advocates that the union would hurt competition and ultimately ...
Bree Fowler. Consumer Reports. Tue, 11 Feb 2020 16:28:33 -0500.
The word sprint is a noun. Sprint means (1) a quick run.
Sprint is also a verb that means (1) run very fast, usually for a short distance.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.