- Facebook, Twitter and digital ad stocks drop sharply after Snap earnings
Social media stocks fell in after hours trading after Snap said Apple's iPhone privacy changes and supply chain problems disrupted its advertising business.
CNBC. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:55:00 GMT.
- Philadelphia passengers' apathy to train rape draws outrage
The culture of recording incidents on phone cameras for social media hits, instead of intervening, has also been lambasted.
Straits Times. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 09:50:27 +0800.
- New social mobility tsar urges parents not to give toddlers phones
Katharine Birbalsingh, who developed a reputation as one of the country's toughest headteachers, insisted the devices should be off limits.
Daily Mail. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 17:55:54 +0100.
- TikTok on your telly! The social video app is coming to LG TVs
TikTok fan but your phone screen just not quite big enough for your liking? Well, if you own a current LG TV then the video social app is coming.LG announced
Mike Lowe. Pocket Lint. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 11:16:56 +0100.
- Facebook Renews Its Ambitions to Connect the World
The social media behemoth outlines plans to bring speedy internet access to hard-to-reach places.
Lauren Goode. Wired. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 14:00:00 +0000.
- 9 Oakland police officers disciplined over racist, sexist social media posts
An investigation showed the group shared offensive content online while using their work cellphones.
Richard Winton. Los Angeles Times. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:27:47 GMT.
- McCarthy Threatens Technology Firms That Comply With Riot Inquiry
The top House Republican said his party would retaliate against any company that cooperated with an order to preserve the phone and social media records of G.O.P. lawmakers.
Luke Broadwater. New York Times. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 18:14:08 +0000.
- AP Explains: Congress asks tech companies for Jan. 6 records
A House committee investigating the U.S. Capitol insurrection has requested that telecommunications and social media companies preserve the personal communications of hundreds of people who may have somehow been connected to the attack
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 04:22:57 GMT.
- California authorities turn to cellphone data and social media in mysterious deaths of family
The Mariposa County Sheriff has ruled out gunshots and chemical hazards in their investigation of the mysterious deaths of a California family last week.
Paul Best. Fox News. Fri, 27 Aug 2021 00:33:41 GMT.
- Beware of this massive multimillion-dollar scheme to steal your cellphone and social media account
A recent Department of Justice (DOJ) case highlights a scheme that hijacks social media and mobile phone accounts and nets criminals millions of dollars.
Brooke Crothers. Fox News. Sat, 21 Aug 2021 10:41:26 GMT.
The word social is an adjective. Social means (1) marked by friendly companionship with others, (2) living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups, (3) (of birds and animals) tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind, (4) composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability, (5) relating to human society and its members, (6) relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society.
Social is also a noun that means (1) a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.