- Oppo Find X5 series tipped to launch late February
The Oppo Find X5 series smartphones will reportedly launch in China in late February - strange camera bump and all.The family will be lead by the Oppo
Rik Henderson. Pocket Lint. Fri, 21 Jan 2022 12:21:57 +0000.
- Florida Polytechnic gets national grant to beat out China in mining rare earth elements
The elements are used to make computers, smartphones and more, and officials are hopeful the U.S. could become a top producer.
Lauren Coffey. American City Business Journals. Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:31 +0000.
- Samsung showcases wild foldable devices at CES like the Flex Note and Flex Slidable
Samsung debuted several new folding gadgets , smartphones and laptops, at CES 2022. The gadgets have three panels and unravel in an either a S- or G-shape design to provide a larger display.
Daily Mail. Thu, 06 Jan 2022 21:44:59 GMT.
- Samsung Delivers Surprise Upgrade To Millions Of Galaxy Smartphones
A serious upgrade comes to selected Galaxy smartphones.
By Paul Monckton, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 25 Nov 2021 19:11:44 -0500.
- On the holiday gift hunt? Video game consoles and smartphones will be harder to find this year
The chip shortage, which also has had a major impact on the auto industry, is also presenting a massive challenge for tech products.
KETV. Mon, 15 Nov 2021 18:20:00 GMT.
- Six Tips to Secure Mobile Devices in Your Organization
Mobile technology can be an excellent tool for productivity and convenience, but it also poses security threats. So be aware and watchful. Smartphones are all around us, and people ...
Howie Jones. Entrepreneur. Sat, 13 Nov 2021 14:00:18 GMT.
- America Loves Choices. Not in Phones.
Why Apple and Samsung are the Coke and Pepsi of smartphones in the U.S.
Shira Ovide. New York Times. Thu, 04 Nov 2021 16:43:52 +0000.
- Netflix launches first games on smartphones
The streaming giant is launching five Android games for subscribers in its first foray into gaming.
BBC News. Tue, 02 Nov 2021 17:12:47 GMT.
- Cirrus Logic's (CRUS) Q2 Earnings & Revenues Beat Estimates
Cirrus Logic's (CRUS) Q2 results reflect gains from high-performance mixed-signal contents, increased volumes of smartphones and audio component shipping for laptops.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 02 Nov 2021 14:07:00 GMT.
- Apple says it competes with PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo in sign of gaming importance
Previously, Apple only said it competed against Google's Android in smartphones and Microsoft Windows in PCs for the attention of software developers.
CNBC. Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:01:42 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.