- Huawei spinoff Honor launches first smartphone overseas, complete with U.S. tech
Honor was sold off in December as U.S. sanctions on Huawei crippled the company's smartphone sales. Spinning off Honor was seen as a way of saving the brand.
CNBC. Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:07:05 GMT.
- Rode Wireless GO II gets smartphone control and Rode Connect podcasting support
Rode has released two updates for the Rode Wireless Go II microphones, bringing new podcasting and live streaming functionality and allowing complete remote configuration from your smartphone. ...
John Aldred. DIY Photography. Tue, 26 Oct 2021 17:28:57 +0000.
- Here's why this CEO says his $26M IPO was more than enough for his self-driving tech startup
Cyngn, which sprang from the ashes of failed smartphone operating system developer Cyanogen, is developing autonomous technology for industrial vehicles. Its CEO says he's plenty happy with its recent IPO.
Cromwell Schubarth. American City Business Journals. Tue, 26 Oct 2021 13:30:00 +0000.
- Free Bose Headphones 700 with Pixel 6 pre-order is an amazing deal
Google has unveiled the Pixel 6 and the Pixel 6 Pro, a pair of devices that feel like Google is taking the smartphone game a lot more seriously.Not only
Chris Hall. Pocket Lint. Tue, 26 Oct 2021 08:40:00 +0100.
- How to use your phone to stay happy and healthy
Good Health looks at just some of the smartphone apps that could boost older people's health, while a specialist in elderly care gives her verdict.
Daily Mail. Tue, 26 Oct 2021 00:54:37 GMT.
- Hackers use 'The Crying Game' apps to install the 'Joker' virus on your smartphone and empty your bank accounts
The hackers managed to place several fake 'The Crying Game' apps in the Google Play Store, which contain the famous 'Joker' virus, capable of emptying the bank accounts of infected users.
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 22:01:00 GMT.
- Pixel 6: Hands-on with Google's 'magic eraser' phone
Google says its latest smartphone can erase unwanted objects and people from photographs.
BBC News. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:14:06 GMT.
- Finger vein tech to verify COVID-19 vaccination records
Under the system, users register their vaccination records on a dedicated smartphone app and finger vein information on a Hitachi authentication device.
Japan Times. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 18:25:57 +0900.
- How to Set up a Smartphone for Elderly Loved Ones
Here's how to make iPhone and Android devices a little easier to use.
Simon Hill. Wired. Sun, 03 Oct 2021 13:00:00 +0000.
- How To Fly A Paper Aeroplane With Your Smartphone
The short answer is using bluetooth. The longer answer involves a review of the PowerUp 4.0 accessory.
By Ewan Spence, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 19:35:50 -0400.
Young Woman using a Smartphone
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.