- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 vs Moto RAZR 5G: How do they compare?
The foldable phone market took a giant leap this year when Samsung launched the Galaxy Z Flip 3. With this phone we finally had a flexible smartphone that
Cam Bunton. Pocket Lint. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:44:20 +0100.
- iPhone 13 backlash begins as fans claim the new smartphone has no major improvements
After months of anticipation, Apple finally revealed its new iPhone 13 during an annual product event hosted live from its headquarters in Cupertino, California.
Daily Mail. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:42:31 GMT.
- South Korea's antitrust regulator fines Google $177 million for abusing mobile market dominance
Google allegedly used its market position to block smartphone makers from using operating systems developed by rivals, according to the regulator.
CNBC. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 05:39:45 GMT.
- 7 Smartphone Apps for Emergencies That You Need to Download Right Now
Want to be notified if there's a tornado nearby, or need a way to communicate with others if mobile phone service goes out? These emergency and weather apps for Android and iPhone can help.
Nicole Shein. Bob Vila. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:23:36 -0400.
- Australian property: Delivering Walkmans in a smartphone world
Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs helped lift productivity through computing. Australians think the way to wealth is through bricks and mortar.
Shane Wright. Sydney Morning Herald. Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:00:00 +1000.
- Japanese researchers win Ig Nobel Prize for study on smartphone zombies
The team found that in their experiment mobile phone distraction altered the walking behavior of people whose eyes were glued to their phones.
Japan Times. Fri, 10 Sep 2021 16:43:23 +0900.
- Germany proposes that smartphone manufacturers must provide software updates for 7 years
According to a local media report, spare parts and security updates should be available for seven years at a reasonable price.
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Tue, 07 Sep 2021 21:33:14 GMT.
- Meet the Freedom Phone, a Smartphone for Conservatives
A 22-year-old Bitcoin millionaire wants Republicans to ditch their iPhones for a low-end handset that he hopes to turn into a political tool.
Jack Nicas. New York Times. Mon, 06 Sep 2021 09:00:27 +0000.
- Covid in Scotland: Vaccine certificates issued with QR codes
The scannable image will allow people without a smartphone to use a vaccine passport, if they are approved by MSPs.
BBC News. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 21:56:48 GMT.
- Qualcomm Unveils Its First AptX Lossless Bluetooth Codec. How Will Apple Respond?
Qualcomm has unveiled a new aptX Lossless codec designed to bridge the "final mile" between smartphone and earbuds to deliver hi-res music.
By Mark Sparrow, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 12:00:00 -0400.
Young Woman using a Smartphone
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.