- The iPhone 13 is already showing strong early sales in China, local media reports say
More than 2 million pre-orders have been placed for the iPhone 13 through Apple's official store on JD.com, the South China Morning Post reported.
CNBC. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 13:47:30 GMT.
- REPORT: US Approves Auto Chip Sales To Huawei
'could harm U.S. national security'
Varun Hukeri. Daily Caller. Wed, 25 Aug 2021 21:52:41 +0000.
- Biden Expected to Announce Goal of 50% Electric Vehicle Sales by 2030
The initiative also promotes the construction of charging stations and includes financial incentives for consumers and carmakers.
Jack Ewing. New York Times. Thu, 05 Aug 2021 22:25:41 +0000.
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q2 Earnings & Sales Estimates, Raises FY21 View
DuPont (DD) gains on a recovery in key end-markets such as automotive, construction and industrial and sustained strength in semiconductor and smartphones in Q2.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 12:48:00 GMT.
- BMW and Stellantis report big jumps in profit as car sales snap back.
But shortages of computer chips remain a problem, and could curtail production of as many as 90,000 vehicles at BMW alone this year.
Jack Ewing. New York Times. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 11:47:49 +0000.
- Apple sets a profit record of $21.7 BILLION after iPhone sales during the quarter rose 50%
Apple on Tuesday announced that its profit in the quarter ending in June nearly doubled to $21.7 billion, with the new iPhone 12 being credited for driving sales. The results set a new record.
Daily Mail. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 01:37:07 +0100.
- Premium 5G iPhones and subscriptions propel Apple sales
iPhone sales were $39.57bn in its third fiscal quarter, up nearly 50 percent from a year earlier.
Al Jazeera. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 21:00:58 +0000.
- Apple delivers sales surge on strong demand for premium iPhones
Strong demand for premium iPhones helped Apple deliver bumper sales of $81.4bn in its latest quarter as it shrugged off the impact of chip shortages.
Sky News. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 21:22:00 +0100.
- OnePlus Nord 2 announced, bringing more flagship power to the mid-range market
OnePlus has unveiled the next phone in its Nord lineup, and this one looks set to try and cannibilise sales of its own high-end flagships. It's called
Cam Bunton. Pocket Lint. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:45:00 +0100.
- The 17 Best Weekend Deals on Headphones, Webcams, and More
Beat the Prime Day rush with these early sales on the Fitbit Charge 4, AirPods Pro, and the GoPro Hero9, among others.
Gear Team. Wired. Sat, 12 Jun 2021 11:00:00 +0000.
The word sales is a noun. Sales means (1) income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.