- Team USA warns athletes about Chinese phone surveillance at Olympics, encourages 'burner phones': report
Team USA is preparing to send its athletes to the Beijing Olympics with the Games a few weeks away, but the trip is reportedly coming with a dire warning: keep your personal phones at home.
Ryan Gaydos. Fox News. Sat, 15 Jan 2022 17:00:51 GMT.
- Call Up These Telecom And Networking Stock For 2022
Investment experts participating in our MoneyShow Top Picks 2022 report offer a look at a diversified range of telecom and networking stocks for those looking to dial up gains in 2022.
By Moneyshow, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:45:00 -0500.
- Bouncer attacked mother-of-one, 39, and robbed her mobile phone after laughing at her
Claire Sidebottom (pictured), 39, was grabbed by the bouncers in Manchester city centre when she threatened to report their behaviour after they said she was 'too ugly' to be let into a club.
Daily Mail. Mon, 10 Jan 2022 10:36:13 +0000.
- How to Read Your iOS 15 App Privacy Report
Your iPhone now gives you lots of transparency into what your downloads are up to. Here's what to look out for.
Lily Hay Newman. Wired. Sun, 09 Jan 2022 12:00:00 +0000.
- U.S. Regulator Investigating Tesla Over a Video Game Feature
Drivers can be distracted playing games while the vehicle is in motion, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said, following a New York Times report earlier this month.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Wed, 22 Dec 2021 21:05:47 +0000.
- OnePlus might announce a OnePlus Pad tablet in early 2022
After years of selling "flagship-killer" Android smartphones, OnePlus is apparently working on a tablet called the OnePlus Pad.According to a report by
Maggie Tillman. Pocket Lint. Sat, 11 Dec 2021 01:10:16 +0000.
- Pupils pressured regularly for nude photos, Estyn report finds
One girl told school inspectors that "boys ask for nudes or keep spamming your phone".
BBC News. Wed, 08 Dec 2021 05:59:03 GMT.
- Apple shares slip on report of weak iPhone demand heading into holidays
Apple previously warned supply constraints will cause it to miss at least $6 billion in revenue for the holiday quarter.
CNBC. Thu, 02 Dec 2021 14:33:32 GMT.
- Comtech Telecommunications (CMTL) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Q1 Release
Comtech (CMTL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 01 Dec 2021 20:00:18 GMT.
- Xfinity outage: Comcast customers report internet outages across Chicago area, country
A Comcast outage knocked out cable, internet and phones to thousands of people across the country.
Diane Pathieu. ABC News. Tue, 09 Nov 2021 22:41:03 +0000.
The word report is a noun. Report means (1) the general estimation that the public has for a person, (2) an essay (especially one written as an assignment), (3) a short account of the news, (4) the act of informing by verbal report, (5) a written document describing the findings of some individual or group, (6) a written evaluation of a student's scholarship and deportment, (7) a sharp explosive sound (especially the sound of a gun firing).
Report is also a verb that means (1) to give an account or representation of in words, (2) make known to the authorities, (3) complain about; make a charge against, (4) announce one's presence, (5) announce as the result of an investigation, or announce something to the proper authorities, (6) be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.