Phone Use News
- Six points on your license if you handle your phone at the wheel under new laws
Tougher laws taking effect early next year will make phone use while driving in Britain illegal in almost all circumstances.
Daily Mail. Fri, 19 Nov 2021 10:38:07 +0000.
- Government wants to ban mobile phone use in UK schools
Mobile phones and children have always been a hot topic and now the UK Government is looking at banning mobile phone use during the school day.The proposal,
Chris Hall. Pocket Lint. Tue, 29 Jun 2021 10:00:11 +0100.
- New study links phone use and mental health issues in teens
A new study in the journal Child Development shows nighttime usage of a cell phone can increase anxiety and depression in teenagers and reduce self-esteem. ...
CBS News. Sun, 02 May 2021 22:28:11 -0400.
- Drivers blame "addiction" for phone use while driving
There is new evidence that drivers are ignoring warnings about the risks of distractions behind the wheel. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says distracted driving caused 3,100 deaths in 2013. ...
CBS News. Mon, 05 Apr 2021 05:22:11 -0400.
- Toddler tablet and phone use linked to behavioural and social problems
Toddlers who frequently play on tablets or phones are at a higher risk of problems such as hyperactivity, poor concentration and friendship issues, a new study suggests.
Sky News. Thu, 18 Mar 2021 09:30:00 +0000.
- Stress & anxiety caused by phone use revealed in new Tel Aviv Uni study
An excessive amount of time spent on social media is also likely to cause teeth-grinding and facial muscle pain.
Jerusalem Post. Sun, 14 Mar 2021 17:51:42 GMT.
- Screen-time messages designed to decrease phone use
A new project encourages adults to communicate more with their kids and focus less on their devices.
BBC News. Fri, 07 Aug 2020 23:06:23 GMT.
- City in Japan proposes new law banning phone use while walking
If passed into law, the measures will become active from 1 July
Matt Mathers. The Independent. Tue, 02 Jun 2020 10:11:29 GMT.
- WA drivers face $1000 fine for using mobile phones
Fines for using your mobile phone for checking social media while driving will more than double, making the penalties WA drivers face for phone use some of the highest in the country.
Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 12 Feb 2020 09:10:40 +1100.
- Vermont bill would ban cell phone use by anyone younger than 21 - CNET
The bill reasons that if those under 21 aren't mature enough to smoke or own a gun, they shouldn't own a cell phone either.
Steven Musil. CNET. Fri, 10 Jan 2020 00:36:00 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org.org. All rights reserved.