- Adidas Z.N.E. 01 ANC lead new TWS earphones line-up
Adidas has moved into the true wireless earphones market with three pairs at different price points, for different lifestyles.Leading the way are the Adidas
Rik Henderson. Pocket Lint. Wed, 27 Oct 2021 16:25:15 +0100.
- Huawei launches smartphone overseas despite U.S. sanctions crippling its mobile phone business
Huawei's market share in smartphones has plunged due to U.S. sanctions but it has continued to launch devices overseas.
CNBC. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 15:08:20 GMT.
- Telecom Stock Roundup: Qualcomm Buys Veoneer, Viasat Boosts IFC in Brazil & More
While Qualcomm (QCOM) will acquire Veoneer to gain a firmer footing in the self-driving vehicle market, Viasat (VSAT) is offering enhanced in-flight connectivity solutions for the business aviation market in Brazil.
Supriyo Bose. Zacks. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 13:19:00 GMT.
- As UK cracks down on protests, surveillance tech market grows
From phone trackers to facial recognition software, a range of spying tools were on sale at a recent London event.
Al Jazeera. Tue, 05 Oct 2021 12:20:51 +0000.
- Spying concerns fuel the market for more secure tech
Revelations about spyware have spurred interest in more secure phones and software.
BBC News. Thu, 23 Sep 2021 23:03:08 GMT.
- Judge orders Apple to ease restrictions on app developers
Epic Games wins an injunction against Apple, forcing the iPhone maker to allow app developers to use and market payment services other than Apple's.
Jack Nicas. American City Business Journals. Fri, 10 Sep 2021 16:41:49 +0000.
- Why Lithium is the Decisive Growth Factor for the European E-Mobility Market
Demand for electric vehicles is growing significantly, yet without lithium, there won't be much to see in the near future.
Simon Moser. Entrepreneur. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:00:00 GMT.
- It's August. Don't ever buy an iPhone in August
If you're in the market for an iPhone, now is not the time to buy. We expect new iPhones to be introduced in September, and we have the pretty charts to backup that assertion.
ZDNet. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 11:59:00 +0000.
- MARKET REPORT: BT languishing in FTSE100 doldrums
The telecoms giant was the biggest faller on the blue-chip index after it reported a drop in first-quarter turnover and profits. BT was hit by earnings in its global division.
Daily Mail. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 21:26:06 GMT.
- Leica's first smartphone, the Leitz Phone 1, hits the Japanese market
Leica has introduced its Leitz Phone 1 to the Japanese market. ...
DP Review. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 18:48:00 Z.
The word market is a noun. Market means (1) the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold, (2) a marketplace where groceries are sold, (3) the securities markets in the aggregate, (4) the customers for a particular product or service.
Market is also a verb that means (1) make commercial, (2) engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of, (3) deal in a market, (4) buy household supplies.
Smartphone showing Stock Market Data
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.