- Ericsson (ERIC), Chunghwa to Power Orsted Wind Farms' Network
Ericsson (ERIC) extends its working relationship with Chunghwa Telecom to deploy its 4G LTE private networks at Orsted's Greater Changhua wind farms for a seamless communications infrastructure.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:03:00 GMT.
- Qualcomm jumps into 5G infrastructure market with base station chips
San Diego-based Qualcomm is already the largest supplier of chips for mobile phones, including the modem chips that connect handsets to newer 5G wireless data networks capable of faster speeds than LTE networks. ...
Yahoo. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:02:21 -0400.
- TLC Solutions to Deliver Private LTE Connectivity for the Utah Education & Telehealth Network
Comprehensive Solution Paves the Way for Online Learning Oct. 6, 2020—ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. ...
Realwire. Tue, 06 Oct 2020 12:38:00 +0100.
- Security gap allows eavesdropping on mobile phone calls
Calls via the LTE mobile network, also known as 4G, are encrypted and should therefore be tap-proof. However, researchers have shown that this is not always the case. ...
Science Daily. Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:52:48 EDT.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G pops up in benchmark packing a Snapdragon 865
Samsung launched the Galaxy Z Flip foldable alongside the Galaxy S20 series - but only as an LTE model. Samsung is reportedly developing a 5G version now,
Maggie Tillman. Pocket Lint. Fri, 19 Jun 2020 06:03:27 +0100.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.