- I Was Hacked. The Spyware Used Against Me Makes Us All Vulnerable.
Invasive hacking software sold to countries to fight terrorism is easily abused. Researchers say my phone was hacked twice, probably by Saudi Arabia.
Ben Hubbard. New York Times. Sun, 24 Oct 2021 09:00:12 +0000.
- Hacking Group Is Stealing Personal Data, Communications From Telecom Carriers, Researchers Find
'Ongoing cybersecurity risks'
Ailan Evans. Daily Caller. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 14:04:53 +0000.
- Mysterious hacking group quietly breaking into telecommunications networks, research finds
A mysterious group of hackers has been quietly breaking into the computer networks of telecommunications companies on a global scale, according to new security research.
Sky News. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 10:03:00 +0100.
- Billionaire ruler of Dubai hatched sinister phone hacking operation to spy on his runaway wife
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, 72, a friend of the Queen, ignored British laws to 'hunt' Princess Haya, 47, after she fled to London.
Daily Mail. Wed, 06 Oct 2021 22:41:39 GMT.
- Three ex-US intelligence officers admit hacking for UAE
The three men allegedly helped a UAE-based firm break into computers and phones around the world.
BBC News. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:24:09 GMT.
- What does the NSO hacking scandal mean for Israel's cyber diplomacy?
SECURITY AFFAIRS: The 50,000-cellphones list itself never made any sense, considering that each client is usually limited to a dozen or a few dozen targets and NSO has just 60 clients.
Jerusalem Post. Thu, 05 Aug 2021 17:42:16 GMT.
- Ronan Keating accepts phone hacking damages
The ex-Boyzone singer's lawyers told the High Court of the distress caused by newspapers stories.
BBC News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:31:32 GMT.
- French prosecutor opens inquiry following Pegasus spyware complaint
Investigative journalism website accuses Morocco of hacking phones belonging to editor and reporter
Tim Wyatt. The Independent. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 17:10:13 GMT.
- WikiLeaks releases CIA hacking documents "Vault 7"
WikiLieaks published a cache of CIA documents codenamed "Vault 7" that appear to reveal cyberespionage tools the intelligence community can use to monitor people. One notable detail outlines the ability to hack cell phones. ...
CBS News. Wed, 28 Apr 2021 10:01:11 -0400.
- Takata air bag recall may expand; a 10-year-old hacked Instagram
Millions more cars equipped with Takata air bags may be recalled ; a 10-year-old gets paid by Facebook for hacking Instagram; and teens admit they are addicted to their phones. ...
CBS News. Fri, 16 Apr 2021 20:20:21 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.