- Software issue is blocking Apple Card owners from pre-ordering the new iPhone 13
Apple Card users are unable to secure a new iPhone 13. which went on sale today, due to a glitch in the software. The card promises customers 3% cashback on Apple product purchases.
Daily Mail. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:47:12 GMT.
- EE to start enhanced 5G rollout in UK next month
EE will start to offer "enhanced 5G" to UK customers from October.This takes into account the low-band spectrum it won in the Ofcom auction earlier this
Rik Henderson. Pocket Lint. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:45:09 +0100.
- Verizon (VZ) Customers Gain From its Aggressive 5G Push
Verizon's (VZ) investment in 5G Ultra Wideband enables people to experience unparalleled speed on their phones and in homes.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 10 Sep 2021 13:26:00 GMT.
- Ida Knocks Out Power To New Orleans
Some customers who were in the direct path of the storm may not get electric service back for weeks. Phone networks also were disrupted in the region.
Derrick Bryson Taylor and Johnny Diaz. New York Times. Mon, 30 Aug 2021 17:23:19 +0000.
- Hackers stole personal data from millions of T-Mobile customers
Cyberattack exposed info belonging to 40 million former or prospective customers, according to telecom giant.
CBS News. Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:19:12 -0400.
- Illinois Commerce Commission announces new area code for south and west suburbs that use 708
The 464 area code will be assigned to new customers requesting local phone, cellular and paging services as well as alarms. Those who already have a 708 prefix will retain their numbers.
Tatyana Turner. Chicago Tribune. Mon, 16 Aug 2021 22:22:08 +0000.
- Column: Some companies think customers are OK with lousy service. Think again
A new survey finds that consumers are fed up with endless telephone wait times and glitchy automated menus. Why aren't companies listening?
David Lazarus. Los Angeles Times. Tue, 3 Aug 2021 09:00:38 -0400.
- WOW selling internet service areas in Columbus, Cleveland for $1B
Customers should see no changes to their high-speed data, cable or telephone services until the close of the transaction.
I-chun Chen. American City Business Journals. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 20:33:08 +0000.
- EE to charge customers for using mobile phones in EU from next year
Mobile network EE is to charge customers for using their phone in Europe from next year.
Sky News. Thu, 24 Jun 2021 14:42:00 +0100.
- EE to reintroduce Europe roaming charges in January
The mobile operator EE is to charge new UK customers to use their phones in Europe.
BBC News. Thu, 24 Jun 2021 12:07:26 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.