- US revokes licence of top Chinese telecoms company
Washington has banned China Telecom from operating in America, citing "national security concerns".
BBC News. Tue, 26 Oct 2021 16:46:13 GMT.
- Littelfuse buying circuit protection company Carling for $315 million
Carling Technologies makes switching and circuit protection products used in commercial vehicle, marine and datacom/telecom infrastructure markets.
Ben Miller. American City Business Journals. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:49:43 +0000.
- Beats Fit Pro leaked: fitness buds with ANC to launch soon
Having launched its first pair of noise-cancelling TWS buds earlier in the year, it appears Beats is about to launch another. But this time, the company
Cam Bunton. Pocket Lint. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:26:59 +0100.
- Foxconn Unveils Electric Vehicle Prototypes
The company known for making iPhones presented three electric vehicles that can serve as a basis for working with car companies.
Raymond Zhong. New York Times. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 18:50:04 +0000.
- Apple shares tumble as iPhone 13 production reportedly slashed
The value of shares in Apple dropped on Tuesday following reports that the company has slashed production numbers of its new iPhone 13.
Sky News. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 11:26:00 +0100.
- Apple to slash iPhone 13 production on chip shortages
Apple's manufacturing partners are struggling to deliver enough components, forcing the company to scale back targets.
Al Jazeera. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 08:20:00 +0000.
- Mike Posner Teams With CLIF To Release Music Powered By Movement Detected On Mobile Phones
Grammy-nominated music artist Mike Posner is partnering with Clif Bar & Company to release an exclusive song powered by listeners' movement as detected by their mobile phones.
By Cathy Applefeld Olson, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 14:40:33 -0400.
- Apple sends invites for Oct. 18 launch event, where new MacBooks are expected
Apple announced on Tuesday that it plans to hold a launch event on October 18, where the company could announce new MacBook laptops and AirPods headphones.
CNBC. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:39:32 GMT.
- Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC Earbuds Include Dirac HD For Even Better Sound
Swedish company Dirac has teamed up with Klipsch to bring Dirac HD sound to the latest Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones. The result is a revelation.
By Mark Sparrow, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 09 Oct 2021 11:08:29 -0400.
- Column: The IRS can't handle taxpayers' calls. This firm found a way to cash in
A company called EnQ autodials the IRS' phone lines and then sells favorable slots in the tax agency's lengthy hold queue.
David Lazarus. Los Angeles Times. Tue, 5 Oct 2021 13:00:10 GMT.
The word company is a noun. Company means (1) an institution created to conduct business, (2) a unit of firefighters including their equipment, (3) a social gathering of guests or companions, (4) organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical), (5) small military unit; usually two or three platoons, (6) crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship, (7) a band of people associated temporarily in some activity, (8) a social or business visitor, (9) the state of being with someone.
Company is also a verb that means (1) be a companion to somebody.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.