- Google Pixel 6 Pro review: A proper flagship phone
An outstanding camera system and plenty of power blend to make this flagship an enticing option. It's a confident step forward for Google, offering a
Chris Hall. Pocket Lint. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 17:00:00 +0100.
- Police catch out 'unbelievable' dozy driver with mobile phone in one hand and cuppa in the other
West Midlands Police trolled the driver on social media after he was caught on camera chatting on his phone while sipping from a green and white mug around Birmingham on Wednesday.
Daily Mail. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 16:39:31 +0100.
- iPhone 13 Pro teardown shows a fatter camera module, bigger battery and more
The iPhone 13 lineup is the latest from the Apple camp and the iPhone 13 Pro has seen a few nice updates over its 12th generation predecessor. ...
John Aldred. DIY Photography. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 17:04:47 +0000.
- Cubot King Kong 7 review: lightweight and rugged with an excellent camera
There is a lot to like with Cubot's range of rugged smartphones and its latest release the Cubot King Kong 7 shows how Cubot is innovating with its cameras.
ZDNet. Mon, 27 Sep 2021 10:50:26 +0000.
- Realme GT and GT Master Edition, hands on: A pair of affordable mid-range 5G phones
The Realme GT and Realme GT Master Edition are similar handsets. The Master Edition has a less powerful chipset and a smaller battery, but the selfie camera is better. Both offer good value for money.
ZDNet. Mon, 27 Sep 2021 10:31:00 +0000.
- The iPhone 13 just launched. Do you need it?
The iPhone 13 has some major camera upgrades while most everything else stayed similar to the iPhone 12. Is it worth spending those hard-earned commission dollars to buy it?
Craig C. Rowe. Inman. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 23:17:18 +0000.
- What's Apple's iPhone Camera Strategy, Anyway?
This week, we go deep on the photographic and cinematic capabilities of the iPhone 13.
Wired Staff. Wired. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 12:00:00 +0000.
- Apple announces iPhone 13 with upgraded camera and processor
Apple's new iPhone 13 focuses on 5G capabilities and adds features such as camera and processor enhancements.
Bloomberg. Los Angeles Times. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:39:08 GMT.
- Apple iPhone risk from powerful motorbike vibrations
Camera performance can "degrade" if attached to high-volume, high-power motorbikes, Apple says.
BBC News. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:02:35 GMT.
- The Next Frontier for Phone Cameras: Stronger, Clearer Glass
Corning has a developed a new version of Gorilla Glass optimized for smartphone camera lenses that it claims will lead to a boost in photo quality.
Lauren Goode. Wired. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 12:30:00 +0000.
- Photo Printers (Information)
Photo printers often have memory card slots, direct camera
interfaces, wireless interfaces and led displays, and are specially designed for use with digital cameras and mobile smart phones.
The word camera is a noun. Camera means (1) equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other), (2) television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.