- Vodafone to offer ultra-fast broadband to millions
The British telecoms giant has reached new deals with CityFibre and Openreach.
BBC News. Thu, 11 Nov 2021 14:30:36 GMT.
- British man arrested in Ireland appears in court 'after he phoned death threat to female MP
Daniel Weavers, 41, was charged with making a menacing message via phone just three days after the death of Sir David Amess' (pictured) killing at a constituency surgery in Leigh-on-Sea.
Daily Mail. Sun, 07 Nov 2021 16:15:50 +0000.
- Dubai's ruler authorised use of Pegasus spyware to hack ex-wife's phone
Dubai's ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum authorised the use of spying software to hack the phone of his ex-wife, according to a British court ruling published on Wednesday.
News Wires. France 24. Wed, 06 Oct 2021 22:57:29 GMT.
- Princess Haya: Dubai ruler had ex-wife's phone hacked - UK court
Sheikh Mohammed interfered with British justice during his divorce custody case, says High Court.
BBC News. Wed, 06 Oct 2021 16:40:09 GMT.
- Under-fire British foreign minister defends missed Afghan call
LONDON (AFP) - Britain's Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab on Friday (Aug 20) defied demands to quit after failing to make a telephone call to help translators fleeing Afghanistan, saying the Taleban's rapid advance made contact impossible.
Straits Times. Sat, 21 Aug 2021 02:03:58 +0800.
- Heavyweight champ Tyson Fury 'phoned by Donald Trump' ahead of Wilder trilogy clash
DONALD TRUMP took time on Saturday to give Tyson Fury a phone call, the British heavyweight champion said.
Daily Express. Mon, 02 Aug 2021 01:09:00 +0100.
- BT Sport up for sale, could Amazon or Disney buy it?
BT is in talks with other companies about a potential sale of its BT Sport broadcasting arm.Reports emerged yesterday that the British telecoms firm is
Rik Henderson. Pocket Lint. Thu, 29 Apr 2021 09:55:42 +0100.
- U.S. has more untapped oil than Saudi Arabia or Russia, and other MoneyWatch headlines
U.S. now No. 1 in oil reserves; wobbly British banks drag down U.S. stocks; BlackBerry killing off its "Classic" smartphone. These headlines and more from CBS MoneyWatch.
CBS News. Mon, 19 Apr 2021 05:49:11 -0400.
- British man gets back recording of late wife's voice
Stan Beaton held on to the memory of his late wife through a voicemail recording on their home phone. The recording was erased by the phone company, but it's now been restored. ...
CBS News. Tue, 30 Mar 2021 09:19:10 -0400.
- Horse Trainer Gordon Elliott Banned From British Racing
Gordon Elliott, a prominent trainer, was barred from racing for six months after a photograph emerged showing him sitting on a dead horse, talking on his cellphone.
Victor Mather. New York Times. Fri, 05 Mar 2021 18:32:11 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.