- Google Pixel 6 Review: Playing Catch-Up With the iPhone
With long battery life and nice cameras, the new Google devices excel at what popular phones have done for years. Is that enough?
Brian X. Chen. New York Times. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:00:12 +0000.
- Nokia is releasing a new version of its 6310 'brick phone' - and yes, it still has Snake!
HMD Global, the Espoo, Finland-based makers of Nokia phones, said the device would have the original and iconic silhouette of the classic 6310 with its trademark long battery life.
Daily Mail. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:46:31 GMT.
- LG to Pay G.M. $1.9 billion for Battery Flaw That Led to Bolt Recall
General Motors has recalled 141,000 Bolts to replace battery packs that can catch on fire because of manufacturing defects.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 15:15:48 +0000.
- Is it safe to charge my phone overnight? Top tips to extend battery life
Modern smartphones, tablets and laptops with lithium-ion batteries take a lot of charging. But when's best? Is overnight too much? Does keeping it topped
Stuart Miles. Pocket Lint. Fri, 01 Oct 2021 13:01:07 +0100.
- iPhone 13 Pro teardown shows a fatter camera module, bigger battery and more
The iPhone 13 lineup is the latest from the Apple camp and the iPhone 13 Pro has seen a few nice updates over its 12th generation predecessor. ...
John Aldred. DIY Photography. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 17:04:47 +0000.
- Best MagSafe battery pack 2021: Charge your iPhone 12 or iPhone 13
Apple's MagSafe technology has been integrated into removable batteries. Here are the best packs we can find.
ZDNet. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:58:00 +0000.
- iPhone bad battery life? Spotify might be to blame
Is your iPhone suffering from bad battery life? Apple might not be to blame. It might be Spotify.
ZDNet. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 08:57:49 +0000.
- Will Apple Pressure Its Supplier Stocks With iPhone 13?
Apple launched its much anticipated iPhone 13 lineup last week, with the new devices featuring upgrades to cameras, displays, and battery capacity. So what does the launch mean for Apple Component Supplier ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:30:54 -0400.
- Apple emphasizes iPhone 13 battery life improvements to keep sales momentum high
Apple presented two improvements Tuesday that anyone who picks up the new models will appreciate: longer battery life.
CNBC. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 01:08:53 GMT.
- New Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 13 Price Surprise
Surprising new iPhone 13 price and battery leaks have been ...
By Gordon Kelly, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 11 Sep 2021 10:19:21 -0400.
- Battery Charger (Captioned Picture)
Every cell phone needs a battery
to operate, whether it is a NiMH, NiCad, Lithium Ion, or Lithium Polymer. This photo shows a USB travel charger with a lithium ion battery. Lithium ion batteries are the most common form of cell phone battery.
- Cell Phone Battery (Captioned Picture)
Cell phone batteries are specific to the make and model of the phone so it is important to search for a replacement battery
that is compatible. This photo shows a silver cell phone and its battery
which has been removed.
The word battery is a noun. Battery means (1) an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact, (2) the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target, (3) a device that produces electricity; may have several primary or secondary cells arranged in parallel or series, (4) a series of stamps operated in one mortar for crushing ores, (5) a collection of related things intended for use together, (6) a unit composed of the pitcher and catcher, (7) group of guns or missile launchers operated together at one place.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.