- Apple says antitrust bills could cause 'millions of Americans' to suffer malware attacks
Apple has drawn scrutiny from regulators in the past few years over its control of the App Store, which is the only way to install software on an iPhone
CNBC. Wed, 19 Jan 2022 00:54:00 GMT.
- Fornite could soon be BACK on iPhones thanks to streaming service GeForce NOW
The game isn't being added to the App Store, but rather being made available by streaming service NVIDIA GeForce NOW, running in mobile browser Safari.
Daily Mail. Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:21:13 GMT.
- NPP makes it more secure to sell your used car
The benefit of using NPP is if the used car buyer has their banking app on their phone or other device, they can turn up to the seller and transfer the funds at the point of sale. ...
Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:00:00 +1100.
- How to quickly switch between dark and light mode on Apple iPhone
There was a time when dark mode on an app was quite a big feature, though that's no longer the case, with dark mode now being system level on both Android
Britta O'boyle. Pocket Lint. Mon, 17 Jan 2022 15:08:54 +0000.
- The rise of TikTok comedy videos
The ability of comedians to expand their audience through videos on the popular phone app TikTok is no laughing matter. Some actors and writers are building successful careers despite never having performed standup at comedy clubs. ...
CBS News. Sun, 09 Jan 2022 13:21:01 -0500.
- How to Read Your iOS 15 App Privacy Report
Your iPhone now gives you lots of transparency into what your downloads are up to. Here's what to look out for.
Lily Hay Newman. Wired. Sun, 09 Jan 2022 12:00:00 +0000.
- 28 Row, a New App for College Women and Influencers
A new social app called 28 Row aims to connect college women, both for business opportunities and emotional support.
Gina Cherelus. New York Times. Thu, 30 Dec 2021 22:30:50 +0000.
- SwingVision app gives tennis players from amateurs to pros a rare commodity: Data
SwingVision uses a single iPhone or iPad camera to track shots, tag and clip videos, and provide automated line calls.
Joe Lemire. American City Business Journals. Wed, 22 Dec 2021 23:15:00 +0000.
- Japanese criticize vaccine passport app for lack of maiden name support
The smartphone app, downloaded more than 250,000 times since its launch on Monday by Japan's Digital Agency, works only for those who have received the ...
Japan Times. Tue, 21 Dec 2021 21:09:29 +0900.
- How to read your weather app
What you need to know about weather forecasts on your phone.
BBC News. Mon, 20 Dec 2021 00:13:35 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.