- Ericsson (ERIC) to Power Faroese Telecom's Network Modernization
The rollout of 5G and modernization of Faroese Telecom's 4G network will be powered by Ericsson's (ERIC) 5G Radio Access Network and Core products and solutions.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 23 Aug 2021 11:46:00 GMT.
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G specs leaked in full on eve of launch
There have been plenty of rumours surrounding the forthcoming Huawei P50 models, but we now may have the full specifications of one of the models, if this
Chris Hall. Pocket Lint. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 10:52:13 +0100.
- Apple iPhone 12 battery life drains 20% faster when it is on the 5G network than on 4G, study finds
A study put Apple's iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro to the test to see how long the battery lasts using the 5G network. Both batteries drained 20 percent faster on 5G than when running on the 4G network.
Daily Mail. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 17:26:43 GMT.
- NASA is launching a 4G mobile network on the moon
NASA has selected Nokia to build the first-ever 4G mobile network on the moon, the Finnish telecom firm announced Monday.
CNBC. Mon, 19 Oct 2020 18:27:31 GMT.
- NASA Gave Nokia $14.1 Million to Build a 4G Network on the Moon
Telecom equipment supplier Nokia is building a 4G network on the moon to help astronauts control lunar rovers, navigate lunar geography in real time, and stream videos.
Grace Dean. Entrepreneur. Mon, 19 Oct 2020 14:39:30 GMT.
- NASA and Nokia are putting a 4G network on the moon
If you're unable to get a cellphone signal when you walk your dog around the block, this will really make your blood boil.
KETV. Sun, 18 Oct 2020 18:02:00 GMT.
- Analysis: New Apple 'iPhone 12' to offer 5G speeds U.S. networks can't deliver
The device, dubbed the iPhone 12 by analysts, can tap into 5G, or fifth generation wireless technology, that theoretically operates as much as 10 to 20 times faster than current 4G wireless networks. ...
Yahoo. Mon, 12 Oct 2020 06:06:23 -0400.
- Telus pressed to remove Huawei gear from 4G network in Canada's capital: Globe and Mail
Canadian telecom operator Telus Corp is being pressed by authorities to remove Huawei gear from its 4G infrastructure in the national capital region, the Globe and Mail reported on Tuesday, citing sources.
Reuters. Tue, 16 Jun 2020 09:15:03 -0400.
- Local Hero village of Pennan removed from 4G programme
Plans for a phone mast in the village made famous in the film were refused by councillors last year.
BBC News. Fri, 12 Jun 2020 09:07:38 GMT.
- Satellite Cell Towers Will Beam 4G to Your Phone
Billions of people live in areas that lack mobile coverage. Two companies are racing to build satellite networks that will provide service everywhere.
Daniel Oberhaus. Wired. Tue, 03 Mar 2020 13:30:00 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Phone-News.org. All rights reserved.